Below please find a general checklist of materials that must be completed by an applicant to The Lang School. To review the status of your individual application, please contact our Admissions Director by emailing or calling 212 977-7777.
- Application - Click here to download PDF
- Application Fee - Pay here:
- Report Cards (Current and past school years)
- Release of Informational Authorization
(for Connors Funding and other extended payment plans)
Select “Complete Your PFS.” Once there, you will be provided with instructions and information including how to create an account. When you are asked for the school, enter 176388, which is The Lang School’s code. A report will be forwarded directly from SSS NAIS to The Lang School.
- Neuropsychological Evaluation or Psychoeducational Evaluation (No more than two years old)
- Individual Educational Plan
- Occupational Therapy Evaluation
- Speech Therapy Evaluation
- Other Evaluations